Career and technical education programs across the United States equip students with marketable 2D and 3D design skills by teaching them to use state of the art Autodesk® design software. Autodesk Certified User certification confirms students have the skills necessary to continue their design careers whether they attend college, enter the workforce or work toward additional levels of industry certification after graduation.
Set yourself apart and receive industry recognition for your proven expertise with Autodesk® software. Autodesk® Certification is a validation that you have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of your company.
Demonstrate your Expertise in the Latest Autodesk Technology
Autodesk continually improves its software offerings; show your school or employer that you are ahead of the curve by earning certification on the most recent release of the software.
Improve Your Performance and Add Value to Your Company
Preparing for certification helps improve your performance by strengthening your existing skills and developing new skills through your study of the exam objectives. Add value to your company by focusing on the skills, projects, and assignments that are important to your employer and your industry.
Gain Confidence and Peer Recognition
Certification is a step toward defining yourself beyond a job description or academic degree while gaining a sense of personal satisfaction. Earning certification can bring prestige and recognition from your peers.
Earn a Portable Credential for Job Retention and Mobility
Certification can give you an advantage when being considered for a promotion or other career opportunities. Certification clearly identifies you as an employee who is committed to your job and the industry. Because Autodesk Certification is offered around the world, your credential is portable.
Become Part of an Elite Team of Professionals
Not everyone can meet the rigorous requirements of Autodesk Certification. Become a member of the exclusive club of professionals who met program requirements through study and commitment. When
you earn Autodesk Certification, you receive an official Autodesk Certificate, Autodesk logo, and a listing in Autodesk’s database of certified professionals around the world.
Get certified on software used by more than 10 million professionals in 185 countries. Autodesk products help save time and money, enable effective collaboration, and change the way ideas are realized. A world leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk is helping design professionals transform challenges into opportunities, design in better ways, and gain competitive advantage.
It is Easy to Prepare
Autodesk, together with its partners and Autodesk Certification Centers, offers a variety of solutions to help you prepare for certification. These include exam preparation road maps, assessment tests, Autodesk Official Training Guides (AOTG), and courses at Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC®) sites. These certification solutions are available around the world.
Choose the Level of Certification that is Right for You
Whether you are just starting to use Autodesk software or you’re an experienced professional, you can choose the level that is right for you. There are three levels of certification: user, associate, and professional. The associate exam is the most broadly available.
The Tests are Performance Based
Autodesk offers performance-based professional-level tests. Performance-based tests are recognized as a better way to certify using live Autodesk software applications to answer questions about design problems and solutions.
The Autodesk Digital Skills Documents are designed to help educators and educational institutions teach Autodesk software skills. Created using valuable input from respected educators and designers, it sets forth important skill standards for developing a high-quality user certification exam and curriculum resources, including the exam objectives.
These Digital Skill documents serve to standardize the core competencies for fundamental-level instruction with the associated Autodesk software for a two semester class and provide a content framework and reference guide for the Autodesk Certified User exams.
Autodesk Certified User Digital Skills
Download the Autodesk Certified User Digital Skills for the programs you cover.
GMetrix practice tests are available for the following products:
- Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User Exam
- Autodesk Inventor Certified User Exam
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified User Exam
- Autodesk Maya Certified User Exam (Coming Soon)
- Autodesk 3ds Max Certified User Exam (Coming Soon)
Overview of Test features:
- Practice tests map to the Autodesk exam objectives
- All tests are Performance-based simulations to provide the best assessment of real-world experience
- All tests have both a testing and a training mode providing step-by-step help on each question
- 25 questions per test in training mode covering all objectives
- Progress at own pace, save test to resume later, return to skipped questions
- Detailed, printable score report highlighting areas requiring further review
Overview of Administrator features:
- Online administration and tracking tool for teacher/manager
- Online dashboard for each student to his or her own track progress
- Create/manage student accounts
- Create/manage groups of students
- Create customized tests from question pools to target specific areas of study
- Activate/De-activate test access codes, customize codes to your unique requirements, control expiration dates, number of retakes, access to all or just certain tests
- Online dashboard for each student for tracking his or her own progress