First there was the Stone Age, then the Bronze Age, and later the Industrial Age. Now, we are in the Digital Age. The Digital Age brings opportunities never before dreamed of, but to take advantage, you must be prepared. And what is the best way to prepare for success in this digital age? The answer is IC3 certification. IC3 gives you a clear advantage over other, lesser- prepared individuals, and whether you are competing in the classroom or the job market, IC3 moves you ahead. You don’t have to be focusing on a career in computers to benefit from IC3. Today, virtually any career or field of study requires the use of computers. The IC3 certification can set you apart from the crowd and provide many opportunities. The IC3 Digital Literacy Certification provides students and job-seekers with the foundation of knowledge they need to succeed in environments that require the use of computers and the Internet. The Global Standard 4 is an internationally recognized standard for digital literacy and reflects the most relevant skills needed in today’s academic and business environments.
- Validate the digital literacy skills required in today’s academic and work environments
- Recognized globally as the standard for digital literacy
- Establishes a strong foundation for additional certifications
- (IC3) should be of great value to anyone involved in the digital world. It sets the foundation of knowledge that empowers students, employees, and entrepreneurs to succeed in environments that encompass the use of computers and the Internet.
- An IC3 Certification will give you a clear advantage to be recognized as someone with the skills and talent needed to work effectively with the latest computer and Internet technology.
- Demonstrate their expertise with basic computer skills and add value to the workplace.