Regional Manager: Business Development
EtrainIndia is looking for a highly motivated sales professional with minimum 3 years of experience in sales and business development (preferably in the education space) to be a part of our business.
In the role of a Regional Manager Business Development you are expected to take complete responsibility for the sales function by developing new business opportunities and meeting revenue targets. Your knowledge in the education business backed by your ability to sell in the education domain will differentiate you from the rest.
Salary: Best in the industry
Education: IT Graduate or MBA (Marketing)
Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must.
How to apply?
You can send your resume to email@example.com
You are responsible to drive sales by developing a partner base and managing them effectively. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Responsible for sales revenue of particular regions
- Build and manage a strong network of partners both in the retail and academic domain
- Track weekly progress to ensure monthly goals are met
- Responsible for development of strategies to address market segments and expand existing coverage for our products
- Drive effective sales strategies using consultative approach and ongoing customer engagement with customers
- Ensure that the sales pipeline is consistently maintained and objectives consistently translated to meet specific targets and objectives
- Focus on best opportunities by understanding the market
- Evaluate new products, services and segments on an ongoing basis to expand footprint