Learn to assess your own risk on your computer or network
Learn the weak links of security in software and operating systems
Learn to protect your network from hackers
Learn priceless information on protecting your computer and keep personal data private
Learn to build a firewall
Learn to set up your own Virtual Private Network
Introduction to PC Security
Cost includes complimentary Smart-Book and an International University Certificate.
- This certification can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the certification begins.